Hey guys! I always mention that I am the worst blogger on earth but that is because I have been a crazy boutique lady trying to keep up with the holiday season. Now that this year is coming to an end, I have HUGE goals for 2019!
I will probably write a whole other blog post on my goals for 2019 that I would like to put out in the world but that might be a novel so I’ll avoid that today. Just know that I have a HUGE growth goal for Vogue Society Boutique and I will be doing everything in my power to accomplish that goal. This means more product, more quantity, more content, more job opportunities, more sales channels to shop from AND expect to see WAY more of my #BloggerLifestyle. Yes, my goal and my plan of action to get there involves me stepping up my blogging career BIG TIME.
As a daily self-motivator an entrepreneur that has consumed a lot of information about accomplishing your goals this year, I know that in order to be successful you need to have a plan of action. Whether you have goals to grow a business, fitness goals, financial goals or any type of goal at all — you are WAY more likely to succeed if you have a PLAN and the INTENTION of acting on that plan immediately. This means taking your goals for the New Year and planning out step by step how you will accomplish them. With that being said, I am taking the last few days of 2018 to make my plan and prepare myself to dive right in. Here is how I’m doing that:
- I am reading The 12 Week Year [GET MORE DONE IN 12 WEEKS THAN OTHERS DO IN 12 MONTHS]
- I bought this book over a month ago but I didn’t get around to really reading it until now, so I am spending the last few days reading the book. As I read it, it makes me feel like I can do ANYTHING I put my mind to in a very short amount of time. If you have any type of goals whatsoever, I would totally suggest this book. But especially if you are a business owner! (I’m also reading some books about Instagram growth).
- I am planning out the first 12 weeks of 2019 in DEEP DETAIL!
- As you may have guessed, this has to do with the book I am reading. The book makes you plan out 12 weeks the same as you would for 12 months. AKA- being super flipping productive in a short amount of time. I am taking my major goals and breaking them down in to very basic steps and actually scheduling them in my days. This way I have a clear map to follow!!
- I’m getting rid of some THANGS from 2018 so I can start FRESH next year.
- By this I mean- trying to let things go mentally. Also, I cleansed my closet AND cleaned my house this month so that I can feel refreshed in the start of the new year. And in a sense, we are running a HUGE sale for Vogue Society Boutique so that we can move some of our older inventory and make room for new merchandise in the New Year (as many retailers are doing)! It’s always a nice feeling to start fresh with all of these things!
I had some pretty big goals for 2018. And we definitely made some HUGE progress on those business wise. But last year I did not have an actual plan. So I am SO excited to be putting this plan together and to start accomplishing the small tasks that will lead to the big goals starting on DAY 1!
Hope this inspires you to do the same!